Good chat up lines

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
I got "the eye" from someone tonight. Very nice. Seen her on a bike too.:blush:

I need some tips on how to break the ice next time we meet. I've been out of the loop for a while and not so big on confidence for a long time.

Gentlemen of the world - I need your advice.

Thinking about it advice from ladies would probably be more use.

Big Bren

longers said:
I need some tips on how to break the ice next time we meet.

"Hello, I'm Longers."

Bren

Noodley

Judging from your avatar I reckon mention of having a wet nose, a long tongue and whiskers to tickle the inner thighs may go down well (if you'll pardon the expression :ohmy::blush::blush:)

Cab

Just introduce yourself to her, ask her name, and ask her out.

longers said:

Not "probably" it's certainly.

Men will suggest lines such as "I've got a party in my pants - would you like to join it." :blush: This latter line won a magazine competition and the judge of the competition was sent to a party to try it out.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
You might get some insight into the workings of a women's mind by recalling the interview between Mrs Merton and Debbie McGee:

"So Debbie, what was it exactly that first attracted you to the multimillionaire Paul Daniels?"

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
longers said:
No it wouldn't. The women will lie, coming out with some pile of romantic garbage from a Mills and Boon novel that they like to think they would love to hear, but would actually laugh at in reality.

"Fancy a shag" is direct and to the point, leaves no room for doubt and marks you down as the sort of strong, direct and masterful type women love. If she says no she's either a lesbian or you're an ugly obnoxious retard and you're wasting your time anyway.

Smokin Joe said:
No it wouldn't. The women will lie, coming out with some pile of romantic garbage from a Mills and Boon novel that they like to think they would love to hear, but would actually laugh at in reality.

"Fancy a shag" is direct and to the point, leaves no room for doubt and marks you down as the sort of strong, direct and masterful type women love..

As well as being subtle by Fishguard standards. :blush:

Slim

Über Member
Smokin Joe said:

I'm sure there's a bit in the film Tootsie where (dressed as Tootsie) he meets a woman who gives him the line about wanting to meet a man who would be direct, tell her he found her attractive and suggest they went back to her place. Later he bumps into her at a party (this time he's dressed in his usual clothes). He tells her he finds her attractive and would like to make love to her. Naturally she throws her drink over him.

Top Bottom