Good / Cheap / Fast LBS to Fix my Cannondale ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Cant get the old hanger off myself, seems one of the screws are bloody rounded, phoned around, most cant even order in a Cannondale hanger, never mind have them in stock.

any ideas ?

Oh and to top it all off, I have ordered the wrong wheel.........It comes in three's , lets hope that's the 3rd.

ARGH, frustrated non cycling, cyclist !

Which reminds me of Kieth Bontrager's famous and insightful quote; "Strong. Light. Cheap. Pick Two."

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
if screw is rounded see if you can use a hacksaw to cut a hole big enough for a screwdriver.

I expect it will be a countersunk phillips #2 or pozi #2 (there is a difference) or maybe a countersunk hex key (allen key). Sometimes tapping in a good quality tool bit of the right type with a hammer can get it (the shock of the hammering helps loosen the thread), otherwise it is get in there with the grinder and gouge out the head of the screw then once the hanger is out of the way get the remaining stub of the screw with mole grips.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Post a pic here - in detail if you can. Let's have a look at the rounded screw !

SJS Cycles usually stock just about everything - or can get it... believe you me. Any Cannondale dealers local ?

Top Bottom