good experience with the NHS! (for once)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pete

Bonj, I reckon you started this thread on purpose: you really enjoy the wind-ups don't you! :blush::biggrin::biggrin: Never mind:
bonj said:
My head is now flat again ...
well that settles the question as to what your next avatar should be. See here, (or for other options, here).

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Melvil said:
Bonj, does this mean you are now 'right'? ;-)

Although since your avatar is still Brian from Spaced, I'd assume not :-))

Aye, sometimes the NHS works well...sometimes.

oh yeah, shoot i forgot he played him aswell. i'll have to change it again now. i'm not a fan of spaced.

Pete said:
Bonj, I reckon you started this thread on purpose: you really enjoy the wind-ups don't you! ;):biggrin::biggrin: Never mind:

well that settles the question as to what your next avatar should be. See here, (or for other options, here).
no, i'm not having that but I would welcome serious suggestions about what I should have as my avatar. I've gone for a stock one until I can find something more meaningful.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Melvil said:
Bonj, does this mean you are now 'right'? ;-)

Although since your avatar is still Brian from Spaced, I'd assume not :-))

Aye, sometimes the NHS works well...sometimes.

oh yeah, shoot i forgot he played him aswell. i'll have to change it again now. i'm not a fan of spaced.

Pete said:
Bonj, I reckon you started this thread on purpose: you really enjoy the wind-ups don't you! ;):biggrin::biggrin: Never mind:

no, i'm not having that but I would welcome serious suggestions about what I should have as my avatar. I've gone for a stock one until I can find something more meaningful.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

nah i've found a good one now. of that recently-evolved fish on the msn news story. so I'll try and keep it for a while until another new species evolves, then i'll have a pic of that.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

nah i've found a good one now. of that recently-evolved fish on the msn news story. so I'll try and keep it for a while until another new species evolves, then i'll have a pic of that.

Noodley

Most people have a good experience with the NHS.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

From my last visit I can tell you that the fish in your picture has also evolved in the aquatics dept. at Webbs of Wychbold. They had a few in fact.

it didn't first evolve there. Webbs have probably acquired one since it evolved.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

From my last visit I can tell you that the fish in your picture has also evolved in the aquatics dept. at Webbs of Wychbold. They had a few in fact.

it didn't first evolve there. Webbs have probably acquired one since it evolved.

Top Bottom