Good gloves for this time of year …

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
These.Great company Galibier,had quite a few things of them.
https://www.galibier.cc/product/roubaix-vision-iii-gloves/

Sad fact is that cycling gloves are generally terrible value; so in colder weather I mostly put "generic" gloves over or under regular mitts.
(Whichever combo gives the nicer feel).

(I've got some very sexy RAB ones that I bought in an emergency, admittedly they cost more than all my cycling gloves but they will deal with very harsh conditions!)

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
There is such a wide variance in temperature and conditions at 6am this time of year. No glove is going to do it all. So get yourself a range for different conditions. I’ve found thin wind proof gloves, not too tight, work pretty well when it’s above zero and below 10.

Dwn

As with a few others here, I’ve been using fairly thin windproof gloves (Castelli in this case) with a pair of fingerless mitts on top. This is driven by generally misplaced optimism that I’ll be able to remove the gloves at some point in the ride and just use the mitts. Only happened once so far in May

PaulSB

Legendary Member
For me it's summer mitts plus a pair of magic gloves available at £1/pair from the local market.

In cold weather full gloves with either magic gloves or "surgical" style gloves*

* Be prepared for sweaty but very warm hands. It may take sometime, even after a handwash, for the odour to disappear.

Badger_Boom

Über Member
There in Ireland,down the road from my partners family.Allways been good for me,no quible exchanges,free repairs,free post etc.Good quality as far as I can tell.
I've just ordered a pair of the gloves to see how they go, and I like the look of a lot of their stuff.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
got a pair from sports direct for £10
https://www.sportsdirect.com/muddyf...RCh3IsgCEEAQYBiABEgJaMPD_BwE#colcode=93776003
1622823781377.png

Top Bottom