Good looking tops

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moorland

Finally the guys at Shutt Vr have sorted it out. Ive been and bought one and it looks good. Apparently they are made in Yorkshire which can only be good in these times.

www.shuttvr.com

Where do you leeds lot go riding. Im in west Leeds and could do with a training partner or 2 to while away the hours. If you fancy a spin just email. Im reasonably fit and can do upto 70 miles with or with out a stop.

Cheers

Moorland

They look good but most of them are too dark for any sane rider to use on the road.

In the UK it is mostly shadowy and overcast - which makes you invisible in dark gear. When the sun shines and you can be seen - it is too hot in a dark top as it soaks in all the heat of the sun!

I have given up trying to look cool on my bike.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I wear black on the bike...makes me look slinkier!!

Moorland, I'm Leeds based but am waaay too slow for you, especially at the moment as I'm getting back into cycling after the winter! You'd fall asleep, waiting for me.

Peter

Is this top good enough?

Chrisz

Über Member
My new (bloody expensive) top should arrive in a couple of weeks :biggrin:

Preview =

CorpsCycleshirt.jpg

mondobongo

Über Member
rich p said:
I quite like them and £60 is not over priced for merino wool. The Rapha equivalent is £110!

The material is based on merino wool leads me to think its not pure merino wool.

The cynic in me thinks they are trying to appeal to those who would like Rapha but can't afford it.

Top Bottom