Good lord!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just having tea out with my Mum, and she said "I saw a new comedy last night, did you see it, it was called Not Going Out, it was very good, very slick, I really liked it...."

Considering the whole episode was about a guy thinking he'd got his housemate pregnant by w***ing in the bath, I'm a bit shocked!

Especially as she'd said earlier that she thought QI was getting a bit smutty!

(And yes, I do like Not Going Out, I like Lee Mack's cheeky grin...)

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I like Lee Mack as well. :biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
It can be a bit of a shock finding out that your parents laugh at smut too. My kids have never been under any illusion with me but I remember first hearing my Dad and his brother being crude and was a bit taken a back.

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
rich p said:
It can be a bit of a shock finding out that your parents laugh at smut too. My kids have never been under any illusion with me but I remember first hearing my Dad and his brother being crude and was a bit taken a back.

But my Mum is normally quite tight lipped about stuff like that. I would have bet money on her hating it!

Moose

Arch said:
Just having tea out with my Mum, and she said "I saw a new comedy last night, did you see it, it was called Not Going Out, it was very good, very slick, I really liked it...."

I'd have said 'No, I didn't see it. What was it about' :biggrin:

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
How can widdling in the bath get you pregnant?

Top Bottom