Good luck!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CotterPin

Tynan said:
not all that in London, the odd gust but that was about it, even the rain petered out

Yeah - I took the bus, thinking it was going to be armageddon out there. In the end, nuffink. I could have cycled in after all. :biggrin:

Tynan

Veteran
very bad rain and wind most of the afternoon but it seems to have all cleared up now ...

dudi

well,
this morning was pretty bad... it was like a scene from shaun of the dead... wheelie bins all over the place, rubbish strewn all over the road, dodgind flying milk bottles.. luckilly no zombies though.

I took an hour off work so I could ride hom ein daylight (though it would be better to be windy in daylight than in the dark). turned out that I left just at the right time. wind dies right down and the rain slowed to a mere drizzle. a bit wet and windswept, but not as scary as I thought it would be.

Wee bit breezy and dry on the way in this morning:smile: No wind but wet on the way home:sad: Bike manky again, shouldn't have bothered cleaning it on Saturday. Although during cleaning I found 2 slivers of glass in the rear tyre

Tynan

Veteran
went home like a rocket with a very firm tailwind

almost made for the time spent fixing a you know what a couple of miles from home, hit something made of metal in a puddle, tsk

gawd that bike's oily

Maz

Guru
Tynan said:
went home like a rocket with a very firm tailwind

almost made for the time spent fixing a you know what a couple of miles from home, hit something made of metal in a puddle, tsk

gawd that bike's oily
might have got my wires crossed, but have you got a new bike now? the one in WHAM colours? its a rd bike? how you finding it? faster?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
dudi said:
well,
this morning was pretty bad... it was like a scene from shaun of the dead... wheelie bins all over the place, rubbish strewn all over the road, dodgind flying milk bottles.. luckilly no zombies though.

I took an hour off work so I could ride hom ein daylight (though it would be better to be windy in daylight than in the dark). turned out that I left just at the right time. wind dies right down and the rain slowed to a mere drizzle. a bit wet and windswept, but not as scary as I thought it would be.

Lucky bugger, I left at 4 to get a right drenching. Headwind all the way home and those gusts almost bought me a standstill out in the wilds. Ride in 51 mins :biggrin: , ride home 78 mins :ohmy: !!

Top Bottom