Good news Bad news Weight loss.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Like a few people on here i thought i would try to drop some weight.Well as fate would have it.I had a blood test a couple of months back.The Cholesterol was a little above 5.So i was advised to drop a few things from my eating habits.So i have.Now on sunday the wife was away so i took the girls out to Pizza Express.Thought i would put on my second best trousers.Ha ha don't fit now too big.So tried on my best don't fit.These trousers come from High and Mighty damn expensive when bought.Two years ago 42" waist.Now 36".So going to have to buy new trousers.And some shirts now 16" was 171/2".So i think it's time to eat a little more of what i am missing.Before i waste away.Weight now 15st.

Way to go, postman!!! Lovely feeling, ain't it? Since last winter, I've gone from a 36" waist - well actually, a bit over: I had a "lovely" muffin top :biggrin: - to needing a belt with a pair of 34" trousers. 32" here I come. Who knows, one day my waist might even match my inside leg !!

Blue

Legendary Member
Well done. ;)

25 years ago I went from a 42" to a 32" waist and still remember how good I felt when I had to change all the clothes in my wardrobe.

I'm still a 32" waist, so, with luck, you are saying hello to the permanently new you :eek:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Best thing i have noticed is the feeling of not carrying a bloated middle section around when cycling.

jay clock

Massive member
Almost 5 years ago i went down by 15kg - managed to keep it off and now trying to lose another 10.

It took me about a year to clear out the oversize stuff - I was keeping just in case.....

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Well done PM

I've lost over 2 stone this year & about 4" off my waistline. I've just sold a load of clothes on ebay & the rest are off to the charity shop. At least all the lycra still fits :eek:

yoyo

Well done, Postie. Join the club. I have dropped two sizes in clothes and am scared to get rid of the larger ones in case it all goes on again. Great fun shopping for new clothes, though!

jimboalee

Watch out yall, one day you'll have to get trousers pleated. :biggrin:

That is :- If you're a 32" waist, buy trousers 34" for the upper leg size, and have the tailor take in the waistband and pleat the front between the pockets and fly. ;)

Been there, done that.... WHAT A FEELING !!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Jonathan M

I'm starting to get this way too,lost over a stone since the summer and am onto my last notch on my belts. Lots of good comments from people too.

D

Deleted member 1258

Another one here. Had a health scare last spring. Lead me to have a serious look at what I was eating, cut the junk out of my diet and now two stone lighter.

jimboalee said:
Watch out yall, one day you'll have to get trousers pleated. :biggrin:

That is :- If you're a 32" waist, buy trousers 34" for the upper leg size, and have the tailor take in the waistband and pleat the front between the pockets and fly. :rolleyes:

Been there, done that.... WHAT A FEELING !!! :thumbsup::biggrin::biggrin:
I noticed that with the last pair of trousers I was looking at buying: they were snugger on my thighs than my gut. I was dead chuffed. :tongue:

Top Bottom