Good news

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Results back from Doc's and hospital.Blood count going up.Keep away from Ibroprufen in future.

Feeling better and i can feel that 'extra' in the reserve when i go out now.

Had a good ride to Ilkley last Weds.To meet up with Autumn Tints Cycling Comrades.

And fears of Prostrate trouble squashed.

Let's have some sun and fun now.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Jolly good news.

I'm off to the Hospital in a couple of hours - see what's going on with my shoulder. TBH - I've been a bit careful with the ibuprofen otherwise I'd have been on it for 4 months now..... vino is better...

That Ibuprofen with cocodamol - nasty stuff - makes you feel very sick. Docs are far too happy to say - 'Just take as much as you need' - problems come when you are on the stuff for months.

col

Legendary Member
Cocodamol is horrible stuff, I wonder why its still used. when I was taking it a long time ago,on the second day I felt really awful, sick dizzy, stopped taking them and was fine later, wont touch em now.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
I'm one of the small percentage of people for whom Ibuprofen (and other NSAIDS) are really bad news. Last time I took ibuprofen it gave me acute kidney failure. That's not fun at all. A year and a half on steroids and I was sorted out, but that was quite a fuss for a tablet to help with RSI!

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Auntie Helen.Not fun at all you can say that again.Glad to hear you are ok.

When i was asked to go in and see the Doc i Googled Ibru' and got quite a shock.

Not been feeling good for weeks.

Yet people i have spoken to pop painkillers like Smarties.

I am going to be very careful in future.

Top Bottom