Good 'ol Lizzie

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I can only think she has finally come to her senses and put herself first for once.

Hopefully she had a great time, and the pictures on the news seem to suggest she did. I'm looking forward to raising a glass to her jubilee and still have happy memories of her first in 77 as a cub, happy days. 🇬🇧

If you're a fan or not, I think it's fair to say that she's not a 'softy' wrap themselves up in cotton wool hypochondriac type, like a few folk I know. "Woe is me, I have long covid" :heat:😪🤒 (yes, in your mind you have!:rolleyes:)

If you fancy the idea , then you can come around to our house @Accy cyclist and tell my wife long covid is all in her head, lets see how long you last, :boxing::boxing::boxing: let me know and i will pm my address, this has got to be one of the most stupid posts i have seen :wacko::wacko:

Last edited:
I'm not sure my employer would be very impressed if I cancelled an important appointment because I was too ill, and then turned up three days later to follow my hobby in public...

If the first work assignment involved walking for - say 200 yards - and the health problem in question involves mobility
and the second, more enjoyable,event was more controllable to allow the person in question, in this case Her Majesty, to walk a far shorter distance
and the health problem in question varies day by day
then I would say that the employer in question would be unreasonable in complaining

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

I'm not sure my employer would be very impressed if I cancelled an important appointment because I was too ill, and then turned up three days later to follow my hobby in public...

If you're still working at 96 then I'm sure some allowances will be made,

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
If you fancy the idea , then you can come around to our house @Accy cyclist and tell my wife long covid is all in her head, lets see how long you last, :boxing::boxing::boxing: let me know and i will pm my address, this has got to be one of the most stupid posts i have seen :wacko::wacko:
Dear me, put your boxing gloves away.:rolleyes: I said in my post which I've quoted below, like a few folk I Know. Did I mention anyone else or anyone in particular/ No I didn't! I'm not denying long Covid exists, what I'm saying is that 1 or 2 I know need to stop putting colds and sniffles down to the affects of Covid. The bloke who cleans my windows is one of them. He hasn't been for ages and keeps posting on a local Facebook page stuff like "I'll get round to my customers asap, but I'm still suffering the affects of Covid, which makes me short of breath and weak" This is the same fellow I saw jogging past my window the other night.
like a few folk I know.

Last edited:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
HRH Queen Elizabeth II snubs all the morons, sycophants & general wastes of space in the House of Parliament & goes of to enjoy herself with one of the loves of her life, Horses!

Good for you your majesty

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-61437148

I too wondered if she was quietly expressing her horror at the government we have elected! Her grin in the pictures made my day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom