Good old Republic of Ireland.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
County Clare's North East Coast, with a bit of snow.
4.jpg

Kajjal

Guru
I go mountain biking in the mountains near the coast in County Kerry. Once I get up high you can see across the Atlantic Ocean.

If you are doing road biking take plenty of water proof gear and some rugged tyres as some of the more minor roads are a bit rough and ready.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Update on my brother and his Merc. He went to the dealership this morning and they confirmed that he needs a new turbo. Mercedes will pay for it, under the guarantee and his car will be ready on Friday afternoon, ready to go home on Saturday. In the meantime, he has to hire a car until Friday. Next time he sees an advert about how good German cars are, he is ready to say his bit. He always had Renaults before and never any problems. I think he will go back to them.

Heigue'r

Veteran
I go mountain biking in the mountains near the coast in County Kerry. Once I get up high you can see across the Atlantic Ocean.

There is an old saying
"There are only two Kingdoms in this world,the kingdom of god and the Kingdom of Kerry"

Up the Kingdom..not one bit religious but am from the Kingdom.Some spot.

classic33

Leg End Member
Kingdom of Fife ?
Beware "The Cats", and @Heigue'r.

Ciar

Veteran
Lovely part of the world, an ex from many years gone past had family in Ballyhaunis, used to love going to visit them and of course the pubs ;-)

i myself have family in Dublin which isn't the same, luckily the eldest daughter has asked if we can visit Ireland, so hopefully in the next couple of years i get to go back, as it's been a few since i went over.

Kajjal

Guru
My Wife's from Kerry, so I know it well. Another non interesting fact, the girl on reception at my local leisure centre was Manchester's entry for the Rose of Tralee in 1986.

Your wife is from Kerry ?

You like myself are a brave man to accept that challenge ^_^

We were at the hotel in Tralee a few years back when the roses were staying there.

Top Bottom