Good Service Seabass Cycles SE London ( Camberwell)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maroon

Über Member
Just a quick review of Seabass Cycles went on Saturday to get hexlox security for the bike found the service really good for such a small shop.
Give them a go you won't be disappointed

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Link? Where are they?

Cycleops

Legendary Member
?????? Take it easy there are based in camberwell

Sorry, didn’t mean to appear sharp. It’s a considered good form on here to post links to goods, services, bikes, or anything else you you want options or advice on. Also for shops you want to recommend.
We’re all here to help each other and if you want to promote a shop where you’ve received good service you need to make it as easy as possible for others to access the services or goods and where they can be obtained. A better title to your thread might be ‘Good service from Seabass Cycles in Camberwell ‘. It would then be clear to those living in SE London maybe not too far from them that there was shop worth using in Camberwell. It would also be a good idea to say what sort of goods and services they offer and why your experience with was so good. It would give people more idea of what they do, it may also make an interesting story.
Can you see where I’m coming from?

Moving on... I'll add to @maroon 's endorsement by saying, yes, indeed the Camberwell shop is small and it's worth potential visitors noting that this is their main workshop for servicing etc. Their main retail shop if you're looking to buy a bike is the Peckham shop. Full details for both are on the one website as already linked above.

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
Sorry, didn’t mean to appear sharp. It’s a considered good form on here to post links to goods, services, bikes, or anything else you you want options or advice on. Also for shops you want to recommend.
We’re all here to help each other and if you want to promote a shop where you’ve received good service you need to make it as easy as possible for others to access the services or goods and where they can be obtained. A better title to your thread might be ‘Good service from Seabass Cycles in Camberwell ‘. It would then be clear to those living in SE London maybe not too far from them that there was shop worth using in Camberwell. It would also be a good idea to say what sort of goods and services they offer and why your experience with was so good. It would give people more idea of what they do, it may also make an interesting story.
Can you see where I’m coming from?
Not really manners cost nothing

With respect, if you looked up the thread, cyclops asked a reasonable polite question.

And got a somewhat terse rude sounding response for doing so.

I have been to the Peckham place (round the back of the Bussey building and heart of Peckham's new unimagined trendiness) - not quite my thing these days but it did look interesting and good. I had a bit of a natter to them and though it was maybe fairly clear I was unlikely to buy anything (though I was wondering aloud if they might be abel to build me up a tourer) they were very polite and nice to talk to.

And at no point when I asked a question did they tell me to google it :smile:

OP
OP
M

maroon

Über Member
With respect, if you looked up the thread, cyclops asked a reasonable polite question.

And got a somewhat terse rude sounding response for doing so.

I have been to the Peckham place (round the back of the Bussey building and heart of Peckham's new unimagined trendiness) - not quite my thing these days but it did look interesting and good. I had a bit of a natter to them and though it was maybe fairly clear I was unlikely to buy anything (though I was wondering aloud if they might be abel to build me up a tourer) they were very polite and nice to talk to.

And at no point when I asked a question did they tell me to google it :smile:
With respect @Blue Hills there was no intention of wishing to appear rude, how you wish to view I have no control over ... I will offer @Cycleops an apology however as I generally enjoy his contributions

Top Bottom