Good track pump for around £20??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

The Joe Blow one is good - probably worth stretching the extra £6 for as it will last you forever. Can't believe how much the price has gone up - I got it 2 years ago for £20.

Maybe try Ebay too?

ps you can use the wee earth logo with a chain link on it above to make a url a link. pretty handy.

Tynan

Veteran
120psi?

is that dinky racer tyres?

I do believe in hard tyres but I'm still on the air the bike came with and LBS advised 80psi, hybrid with thinnish tyres

OP
OP
D

dazzawazza

My Allez has 700 x 23c Spec Mondos and the MTB commuter has 26x1.0" Spec All Condition Pros. About once a week I top up both sets to 120psi.

sjb

Anyone got a Decathlon 7000 Track pump? looking at one today for £21, looked pretty good (metal body, guage etc) but would appreciate a review if anyone out there has one....

Ta

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i got a wrench force from harry hall about six years ago (cost £25). brilliant, has schrader and presta and guage goes up to 120psi. still going the business with no degredation of the casing or anything.

Dug

the decathlon pumps always seem to be falling apart in the shops - maybe because people are touching them all day long. I'd get a joe blow sport all the time and nerver look back. Or for a portable pump a Road morph is excellent. I can get my tyres up to 120psi easily with it.

Top Bottom