Goodbye Mickle Method

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm getting flashbacks to the Innovations catalogue - that would have been the ideal home for this.
The Innovations Catalogue!

I have been plagued over recent years with the feeling that my life has become empty, that there is something missing. But I've never been able to put my finger on just what it is that I'm lacking these days. Now I realise: They've stopped doing the Innovations Catalogue! How could they?

It has taken from 2003 until now for me to notice that it had gone.

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
The Innovations Catalogue!

I have been plagued over recent years with the feeling that my life has become empty, that there is something missing. But I've never been able to put my finger on just what it is that I'm lacking these days. Now I realise: They've stopped doing the Innovations Catalogue! How could they?

It has taken from 2003 until now for me to notice that it had gone.

I'm sure the T shirt I'm wearing right now came from there. It has the shipping areas printed on it.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
There will be a few who try that.:laugh::laugh:
to be honest, I took one look at it and thought i could fashion my own with an empty PTFE tape container and some foamy door seal.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Small change out of £20 for an empty strimmer wire spool and what i assume is felt or some fabric disc? 😬

It's great that people are looking for greener and biodegradable alternatives but if you read it, it is still only partially biodegradable and i think a cloth rag is still 100% biodegradable...

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
It claims that it saves up to 90% of oil usage?

I don’t know about you but my yearly spend on chain oil is very low, so that saving will take a long time to be achieved.

And applying the oil has never been a big issue, it’s cleaning the chain that’s the issue.

Reactions: C R

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
I know I'm pushing water, or rather oil, up hill, but one of these would probably reduce my oil consumption because I can't be bothered to put a drop on every link.

Reactions: C R

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
It's just another bicycle cleaning device that will itself need cleaning. Then you'll need to clean whatever you used to clean the ludicrous disk (oops, sorry: lubridi##, no sorry, ... ah, never mind). Then you'll need to clean the device you used to clean the device you used.........

Top Bottom