Got my new Dolan frame set

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DWiggy

Über Member
Very happy that my new frame has arrived, it nothing fancy just an Ali frame with carbon forks but at least this one should fit me!
Now I just need to swap over wheels and gubbins!

Attachments

• IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1722.JPG
    IMG_1722.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 77

arch684

Veteran
Looks nice good luck building it up

mickemus

i hope the frame is ok as i just recieved my derosa primato from i-ride full scratches and holes in forks and badge hanging off only waited 6 months for it but have now returned it derosa quality is very poor

OP
OP
DWiggy

DWiggy

Über Member
@Smokin Joe It was £199 (Delivered) and it comes with frame (obviously), headset, forks, mech hanger and seat post, I also added a front mech clamp +£16.

@mickemus The frame is spotless and looks to be finished to a very high standard. I purchased direct from Dolan and they were great to deal with, the only hick-up was with the carrier it should have arrived Tuesday but came on Thursday but this might have been down to weather.

I'm building it up today (Saturday) and will give it a little spin to see how it rides. ^_^

OP
OP
DWiggy

DWiggy

Über Member
That chain looks a link too short, even on big front / large sprocket it's putting a hell of a strain on the rear mech. Have a look at this -
http://www.epicidiot.com/sports/chain_length_calculator.htm
Did notice that, it was threaded wrong in that pic, although still a bit short which is surprising as it come off a mich larger frame?

Top Bottom