Got swore at today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

I've not had any abuse in over a year now, about the time I moved from central London to France. I"m sure that's coincidental though.

bikie

Über Member
I sure I would get into alot of scraps with the chavs that pass me if it wasn't for my cycle shoes. I just think about this clip

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtv2OJcRZws
and keep going

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Landslide said:
Oh no! Not the little old ladies???
Not the same ones who simply push their trolley into you at the supermarket, rather than say "Excuse me"? Not the same ones who try to shoulder you out of the way at the bar, then as soon as the bar staff ask "Who's next?" start screaming to be served, despite the fact that they know damn well you were there before them which is why they tried to shove you out of the way in the first place?
Oh, boo-flinkin-hoo. They're as guilty of bad manners as every other git out there.

Ok picture this then, man in hood playing some kind of rap music through the loud speaker of his mobile phone, Very loud, old lady has no choice but to sit downnext to him as that is the last seat on the bus!
She holds on as long as possible but after about 15 minutes she clearly cant take any more, so she turns and politely asks him to turn it down, which only sparks a fuselade of abuse mainly consisting of the words f**k and off, I don't think pushing in at queues and such the like can really compare can you?!

postman

Legendary Member
When the mail centre was on Wellington Street ,Leeds city centre.I used to hate friday evening end of late turn 21-45.Had to cyclee past the Merrion Centre.Always groups of lads ,never one on one always mob handed just had to take the abuse.Numpties.

Top Bottom