Got told off by my wife!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
I spend rather a lot of time in my workshop, but I have to say the state of the ceiling has never really dictated the quality or quantity of work that gets done in there. Other people, of course, may use a shed differently.......

Oxo

Guru
IMG_0783.JPG
A more recent photograph, things slowly going downhill

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
[QUOTE 4961719, member: 43827"]I am currently thinking of the logistics of extending my shed. My wife has a weird sense of priorities and thinks a new bathroom is more important. This isn't going to go smoothly![/QUOTE]
I did mention extending the shed a few months back. It didn't go down very well so I don't mention it anymore but I will put up a new ceiling very soon.

MikeG

Guru
[QUOTE 4961866, member: 43827"]That was only because his wife kept nagging him to do the kitchen.[/QUOTE]

15th century Rome wasn't renowned for its gay marriages.

tyred

Legendary Member
At least you should be able to beat Michelangelo who took four years to paint the ceiling in the Cistine Chapel.

View attachment 374181
Italian work ethics! I painted my kitchen ceiling in an evening.

lazyfatgit

You could do the kitchen and probably have carte blanche for any shed project you fancied.^_^

Thinking now that maybe I should just have said OK thanks, when Mrs LFG offered a new, larger shed?:wacko:

Top Bottom