Goths dance to Thomas the Tank Engine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I suspect these are muricans and as such have completely missed the point. They are simply sanitised copycats of an evolved genre that is worlds away from the original 80s UK Goths. Whatever they were dancing to, there was far too much nutrition and not enough chemicals going on. 

The ones on the video are Europeans, and the style is called "industrial'. Good luck to them, they clearly don't give two fecks about anyone else's opinion or conformity, and in a world of replicants that is to be applauded. Now where did I put my platform heels and my S10 respirator.

TVC

A couple of years ago we saw Depeche Mode in Birmingham. There was a small army of 50 year old goths in the crowd. Not a good look when you are balding.

Cubist

Still wavin'
A couple of years ago I went to a skinhead revival, they had chosen wisely.
An AC/DC tribute concert I went to was rammed to the rafters with fat bald blokes, all wearing Levis, black tour t shirts, goatee beards and beer guts.

I felt very much at home :blush:

Brandane

Legendary Member
I once unintentionally ended up in Whitby on a Goth weekend. OK so they look a bit "different" but they were a really nice, peaceful crowd of guys and girls. The only problems were with non-goths trying to wind them up.

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
I once unintentionally ended up in Whitby on a Goth weekend. OK so they look a bit "different" but they were a really nice, peaceful crowd of guys and girls. The only problems were with non-goths trying to wind them up.
Goths are usually the most polite, well mannered and pleasant of all the youth sub-cultures (if youth sub-cultures still exist today) but are one of the most picked on, bullied and attacks leading to terrible and tragic outcomes.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7370637.stm

Top Bottom