Goths dance to Thomas the Tank Engine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
The point of the clip is the hilarious juxtaposition of the theme to Thomas the Tank Engine with some industrial cyber goths dancing. It is no way intended to mock or ridicule goths, emos or any other teenage subculture. Hope that's clear.

I don't get the hilarious bit.

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
I don't get the hilarious bit.
Mildly amused?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Techno Viking for one, is not very happy about having himself splashed all over the internet without his permission. I expect the same could be said for the people in the OP.

Funny is funny, anybody dancing to a dubbed soundtrack of Thomas the Tank engine is going to be funny. And Techno Viking is awesome, old clip but awesome, I wonder what colour the sky is in his world?

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Techno Viking for one, is not very happy about having himself splashed all over the internet without his permission. I expect the same could be said for the people in the OP.
Is that true? Has he said that?

winjim

Smash the cistern
Is that true? Has he said that?
He has successfully sued the film maker. The original film has been deleted (i think) and all advertising revenue now belongs to him.

Personally I think he has a point. Covert filming and then uploading footage of someone, especially at a potentially quite controversial event is to me, not on.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
He has successfully sued the film maker. The original film has been deleted (i think) and all advertising revenue now belongs to him.

Personally I think he has a point. Covert filming and then uploading footage of someone, especially at a potentially quite controversial event is to me, not on.
Blimey, I may delete it then, I don't fancy the idea of him knocking on my door!

OP
OP
Hitchington

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
I wonder if he gets royalties for the Techno Viking action figure?
techno-viking-action-figure.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom