GP 4000s or Ultimo ZX's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SS Retro

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXO5NvHov6tDjZIMNoKR4bvWeEMCfR5-qmjqDtLHfX8GfEyE15fA.jpg

Or
_detail_UltremoZX-greenstripes-57fdf4c3.jpg

Can't decide like the Contis for there grip but the Schwalbes are lighter and probably grip as well?

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
You will not beat the schwalbes for grip. best tyre i have ever had, they will be going back on the bike as soon as the weather improves, they are not a winter tyre.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Great question and one I will be watching . My mate has had ZX's on all winter and swears by them . He doesn't use the bike in the rain though .

maltloaf

Gp4000s are on offer all over the place at the moment as apparently there's a new version imminent. Great tyre.

Why no mention of the Michelin pro4 sc ?

jack smith

Veteran
the michelin's are great and on offer for 28 a pair with tubes at the moment ;) great grip and amazing in the corners, i can really feel the difference in the corners switching from my schwable's they are very fast cornering and very grippy

Doyleyburger

Veteran
the michelin's are great and on offer for 28 a pair with tubes at the moment ;) great grip and amazing in the corners, i can really feel the difference in the corners switching from my schwable's they are very fast cornering and very grippy
Where is that offer for £28 the pair?
seen them with tubes at chain reaction for £39.99
Desperately need some new tyres
Cheers

the_mikey

Legendary Member
+1 for GP4000s, they're the only light tyres I feel confident riding around the roads of South Gloucestershire, I'll consider the Ultremos when every road is resurfaced with smooth tarmac and the local authority start fining farmers for trashing the roads.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I am liking what I am hearing about these 4000s tyres.
I currently run conti gator hardshells. Apart from about 40g or so in weight in favour of the 4000s, is there any other significant difference to make me change?

Top Bottom