GPS Turbo Trainer

Which Trainer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jjbenton

hi.

I've seen a few posts on here regarding members seeking advice on turbo trainers.
I like the idea of being able to ride my GPX routes [in the winter months] that I have logged previously.
I don't yet own a turbo trainer, but was looking to get one that supports the GPX/google earth integration. I don't think i'd be that interested in the first person videos included with some turbo trainers, so any added membership costs wouldn't be an issue.

I've had a look at the BKool, Tacx i-Genius, Tacx Bushido, Elite Realtour.
I have spent hours googling these machines, but all of them seem to have very mixed reviews (i know there'll be a lot of negativity as i know more people like to moan than compliment). I just can't make my mind up.

I'd like to know what people would recommend as a good trainer, with accurate readings and the support of riding along GPX routes, including anything i've not mentioned above?

I'm not really on a budget, though I don't want to pay thousands to purchase one.

thanks in advance

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
The imagination station

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I have the elite realtour and its an awesome machine. The videos are pretty good too or you can download your own gps data and ride a previous course

harly

I have the bkool .. Very easy to use , i can make a gpx file from anywere in the world and ride it , the google earth works perfectly

Top Bottom