Grand National.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

longers

Legendary Member
Will you be having a flutter?

I'll be putting a bet on for me and one for the dog tomorrow. It's the only time we will bet on a horse.

Noodley

I reckon, after his experience this morning, Dayvo should have a flutter on Cloudy Lane :evil:

Noodley said:
I reckon, after his experience this morning, Dayvo should have a flutter on Cloudy Lane :biggrin:

Don't know what the odds are, Noodley, but could you put a tenner on it for me! I'll pay you back: honest! xx(

I've never really gambled, although when I was in Australia, my mate had a greyhound, Sir Packer, which kept me comfortably in beer money for six months. :evil:

andygates

As is traditional, I have a couple of quid on Glue Factory in the office sweepstake... c'mon horsey!

Noodley

Dayvo said:
Having just had a look at the field, Snowy Morning would have been more appropriate! :smile:

Aye, I saw that as well - I may have a punt on that :smile:

I have quite a good record to carry over from C+.

First two years ago and second and third last year...but don't listen to me - no don't :smile:

Keith Oates

Janner
I also very rarely bet on anything but I used to have a flutter on the National and it's a good race to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

col

Legendary Member
Its the only horse bet we put on,we go 50 pence each way on one each,i think that means if it comes in the first three,my wife puts em on for us,as i havnt got a clue how to,but its become a yearly ritual:smile:

col

Legendary Member
Abitrary said:
I might put a few quids each-way on the 1000/1s

Oh i just looked at the list,and picked a name i liked the sound of,same as my wife:smile:

Top Bottom