Graphic paint work.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frisky

Does anyone know where I'm able to have some artwork and graphics sprayed onto my frame. I have a carbon frame and I wish to put my name and the st. Georges cross on my frame. Can anybody suggest anywhere, preferably local to Nottingham and Lincoln.

Will1985

Über Member
Sprayed? Why not get vinyl decals?

OP
OP
F

frisky

Not really thought of it, just want the job to look part of the paint work and look proffesional. What does this involve? Thanks for the welcome.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
If I'm thinking of the same man as mr-marty-martin, easiest way is to eat too many cheeseburgers, then release a pop single.

I reckon you'll get better mileage out of decals. eBay will get you to first step, but if you're picky about the font choices, you might need to draft something up in a vector based program, then send the file to a signwriter (or suchlike) for creation.

You normally get hit for custom artwork, but prices vary. The setup tends to cost more than the actual product, so you might want to think of a few uses for them.

mr-marty-martin

he's based in the north east, is very good framebuilder/painter so usualy has a gd waiting list, but for the quality of his work its worth it

he go's of word of mouth so he is hard to find, i think ive got his number i'll have a look...

mr-marty-martin

01740 652281 try that and have a chat with him...

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Good work mr-marty-martin.

The only "Kevin Winter" I could turn up gets credited with lots of celeb photos; mostly those being surrounded by an ongoing airbrushing debate. :laugh:

My apologies. I thought you were being playful.

mr-marty-martin

lol, no kevin winter is custome frame builder from the north east, makes carbon and everything, one of the best in the country if not the best...

Top Bottom