England : Lancashire Great Manchester Cycle 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

danielstucke

Über Member
Yup. Heard from one of the club members. He was actually on the 26, but heard a number of complaints about the club on social media, so they know. He wasn't impressed.

Just stupid behaviour.
Agreed. Cheshire based club were ok, rode with them for most of the thing. Chorlton Velo barged last our large group of 40+ at ridiculous pace as we were all coming into the more technical bit at OT. Not impressed. They're only down the road, had considered joining, but it's not much of an advert for the club!

Nick Stone

To the guy on the phone- Jeeves 'take a message, post to the forum...there all my precioussssss' send it now Jeeves and keep its pimms o'clock at 10:15 and we are not missing that and don't forget the oranges this time.

Nick Stone

Thanks to the local papers result service I've received 20 calls from GB cycling and the rest asking me to endorse bikes, gear and become a prorider, ill be releasing my own book called 'ride like that fat bloke' and I thank you my time on the paper we looked at for 52 miles was ......1:13:36. (Nick Stone)..

Ill be signing autographs later.
image.jpg

potsy

Rambler
? Sorry flag what?
Strava joke :tongue:

Garz

Squat Member
Thanks to the local papers result service I've received 20 calls from GB cycling and the rest asking me to endorse bikes, gear and become a prorider, ill be releasing my own book called 'ride like that fat bloke' and I thank you my time on the paper we looked at for 52 miles was ......1:13:36. (Nick Stone)..

Ill be signing autographs later. View attachment 25746

Book says:

01:13:43

Powely

Ill be signing autographs later. View attachment 25746

Which paper was this?

Top Bottom