Great website

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:hyper:

beastie

Guru
This is what I like - it's not just a list of any old cafe - but recommended ones specific for cyclists - If there are some you recommend then get them listed.
Might do that, don't want ???????????????? to get too busy though, they might run out.

OP
OP
lozcs

lozcs

Guru
Might do that, don't want ???????????????? to get too busy though, they might run out.

yeah, I guess there is that - hidden secrets - just like a lovely campsite we used to go to until it featured in the Telegraph - now always too crowded...

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
I rode past a van selling fish and chips by the roadside when I was heading to Brighton last Saturday. Buggered if I can remember where it was but it smelled amazing and there was a couple of cyclists on the grass verge taking advantage.

Brilliant site, thought it might not have Rutland listed, it has missed quite a few good cafes but for the above reasons I quite like to keep them secret, oh and the fact that Potsy might visit with the inevitable consequences. Seriously though this site is good for these small businesses, The Windmill cafe at Wymondham near Oakham will often see a couple of hundred or more cyclists over a weekend, we will be stopping there on the next forum ride in November,

Globalti

Legendary Member
Buggered if I can remember where it was but it smelled amazing and there was a couple of cyclists on the grass verge taking advantage.

.....Eeeek! The mind boggles!

I have just emailed them about the Cobbled Corner in Chipping and Puddleducks in Dunsop bridge.

Top Bottom