Grey hair

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

Any man who dyes his hair should be shot. It always looks false and totally ridiculous.

I'm 37 and the past year have noticed me getting quite a bit on my head. Chest hair and beard have a lot of grey though. Pubes fine though :biggrin:

Greedo

rich p said:
No, I'm still beautifully blond at 55. Women swoon at the sight of my golden locks.

View attachment 6441

I'm the one on the right.:sad:

Really though, I don't think it matters unless it bothers you - in which case dye it. I recommend strawberry blond:blush:

Is that your wife?????

If so you're punching above yer weight auld yin are you not????:biggrin:

She's a fine looking woman. Nice happy eyes.

Debian

I started going grey in my late thirties. I'm now grey with darker streaks, silver fox I've been told, whatever that means.

It's weird though - grey head hair, grey beard hair, original colour eyebrows, extreme upper chest hair grey, rest of chest original colour and all other body hair original colour.

:biggrin:

Smokin Joe said:
I started going grey at 21.

+1. I'm now 31 and noticeably grey. It's not too bad as I shave mine regularly due to it being very curly.

I knew a woman who was completely grey in her late twenties. Her mum had lost her hair completely and wore a wig.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I am famously and staggeringly unobservant, but even I was taken aback by the guy in front of me in the post office queue, who had a raven-black toupee on top of his head which ended abruptly about half way up the back, below which was 100% grey hair.

I had not a single grey hair till I was about 46 - three years later I'm about 50/50.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
If my hair was longer, it would be significanlty grey, I think, certainly around the temples/over the ears. However, it's very short, so you don't notice it as much ;)
I toyed with the idea of "ironically" using "grecian 2000", but thought I'd probably just look like a plum. So I won't.

ChrisKH

Guru
I have more grey hear in my beard than on my head. Probably because there's very little left on my head......

Mrs KH is going grey big time, but we don't know exactly how bad as I dye and streak it for her every 8-12 weeks. I'm getting quite good at it too. Haven't questioned my sexuality yet though. ;)

ChrisKH

Guru
Flying_Monkey said:
A few grey hairs and about time too - I'm fed up with people thinking I'm a student rather than the professor!

You do have a young look about you FM. Must be that portrait in the attic.

Mark_Robson

Strangely, my pubes started going grey long before the hair on my head. Now at 44 I have a little grey on my head but I'm going grey everywhere else. I'm even starting to get grey nasal hair, and I noticed my first ear hair a few months ago.

I have a few greys coming through, I let the sides of my mohawk grow out and suddenly there they were, quite unexpected at 26. Now, a couple of years later they're not so noticeable that my hair is longer. I'm sure they're multiplying with each exam period though.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I got called 'Badger' by the receptionist at the last place I worked at.......:biggrin:

Started going grey in my late 20's - I have grey 'go faster' stripes on each side of my head....:laugh:

Top Bottom