Gritty, grimacing, gunky photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OK this is the best I can do. If I look a bit puffed it's because I set the camera up, stuck on the self-timer, legged it to the bike and then heaved away in the wrong gear to get to the right spot before the shutter fired. Note my feet are not in the toe-clips.

And I'm embarrased by where that front QR is.

Arran.jpg

It's also an old pic. Me cycling around Arran.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Och! That's far too posed and you don't look like your in anywhere near enough pain! :sad: Go and do that hill again! :biggrin:

magnatom said:
Och! That's far too posed and you don't look like your in anywhere near enough pain! :biggrin: Go and do that hill again! :laugh:

That's a damn good idea: Now planned in for next spring. I told you it was the best I could do.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Right, I've added my pic on page 1 again. Think I look suitably grimacey in it. Am pleased to report that I've lost 3kg since it was taken :rofl:

Crackle said:
OK this is the best I can do. If I look a bit puffed it's because I set the camera up, stuck on the self-timer, legged it to the bike and then heaved away in the wrong gear to get to the right spot before the shutter fired.
See, we'd never have known if you hadn't told us, we'd have thought it was taken on a grisly 600km Audax event.

Baggy said:
Right, I've added my pic on page 1 again. Think I look suitably grimacey in it. Am pleased to report that I've lost 3kg since it was taken :rofl:

3Kg?! It wasn't that long ago was it, talk about a crash diet. Have you not eaten since then?

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Crackle said:
3Kg?! It wasn't that long ago was it, talk about a crash diet. Have you not eaten since then?

Oh, I lie! 2kg since then - it was the end of June. Erm, crash diet wasn't really required, just cutting out pies, only eating choccy when *nothing* else will do and trying to initiate some portion control. Have gained 15kg since moving to Devon and have decided enough is enough - I'll be flying up the hills next time.

Baggy said:
Am pleased to report that I've lost 3kg since it was taken :rofl:

Wow! Baggy hun, that is not the same person as the flashy boobs stunner in the other thread!
Surely more than 3kg? Well done...:rofl:

Ah..devon...yep..that makes sense...:hugs:

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Yes, Devon, home of the cream tea, the pasty, the clotted cream ice cream, the Devonshire dumpling, the Devon apple cake, Devon Oke cheese...etc, etc, etc

The flashy boobs pic was about 10kg and three years ago - but it was conveniently lurking on photobucket!

Baggy said:
Yes, Devon, home of the cream tea, the pasty, the clotted cream ice cream, the Devonshire dumpling, the Devon apple cake, Devon Oke cheese...etc, etc, etc

The flashy boobs pic was about 10kg and three years ago - but it was conveniently lurking on photobucket!

Hahaha! It's still stunning, hun! You'll be back there soon enough, now that you've got the measure of Devon...(I have family there..hundreds of them...I know the score...:rofl: ).

badkitty said:
Hahaha! It's still stunning, hun! You'll be back there soon enough, now that you've got the measure of Devon...(I have family there..hundreds of them...I know the score...:rofl: ).

Of course you do. It's mystery solving country and where Timmy the dog lives.

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
badkitty said:
Hahaha! It's still stunning, hun! You'll be back there soon enough, now that you've got the measure of Devon...(I have family there..hundreds of them...I know the score...:biggrin: ).
Thanks! I'll get there eventually, it's an incentive to get loads more miles in as well.
Chuffy wants to know if your relatives are from Tiverton, home of the webbed hand :smile:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Baggy said:
Me on the Dartmoor Classic sportive, it had hills, it had drizzle, and I'm carrying too much pie weight:

DartmoorClassic.jpg

Good, good, good. That's the sort of thing I'm looking for. Although there is a lack of dirt, but that's made up for by your grimace! :smile:

Come on folks, show us your grimace....oo-er! :biggrin:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
You'll have to take a pic of me trying to keep up with you on PfS to get the grimace !

By the way - we've STILL not seen any of the video of PfS you took almost a year ago. *cough*

Top Bottom