Gritty, grimacing, gunky photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crackle said:
Of course it begs the question if you'd both met on your bikes, where you actually..........errr, you know. Hmmm, actually don't answer that, too much info already, what with postcoital pictures an all.
Cheeky sod! I'd ridden out to meet Baggy (and, er, Mr Baggy....;)) to hand over the old C+ relay shirt (anyone remember that?) I blew up on the way home and had to stop at Honiton station to wait for a lift from Andy Gates.

Young Un

Any good?

DSC05939.jpg

DSC05913.jpg

Young Un

In the second picture, believe it not there is actaully a mudguard on the forn wheel lurking under all the mud. Both my brakes had also been disconected by then to allow the wheels to actually turn!

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Gritty, grimacing, gunky - nope!

Cheesey grin and overly colour co-ordinated and happy as a pig in shoot - YES!

Me on the Dave Lloyd Mega Challenge on Fathers Day

Wigsie

Nincompoop
jiggerypokery said:
Gritty, grimacing, gunky - nope!

Cheesey grin and overly colour co-ordinated and happy as a pig in shoot - YES!

Me on the Dave Lloyd Mega Challenge on Fathers Day.

AWESOME Colour co-ordination.... loving the pink cables/tape too!

Very metrosexual! ;)

jiggerypokery

Über Member
Young Un let me introduce you to my baby girl Plantet-X Superlight Crabon with SRAM Force kit. The pink bits are upgrades of the hoods and bar tape from SRAM and the cable outers are Jag Wire. I was looking at some Speedplay pedals but money is tight at the mo and Mrs JP wants a Pashley Princess.

On reflection though the bar tape is utter shite as it's faded to near white!

Chuffy said:
Cheeky sod! I'd ridden out to meet Baggy (and, er, Mr Baggy....;)) to hand over the old C+ relay shirt (anyone remember that?) I blew up on the way home and had to stop at Honiton station to wait for a lift from Andy Gates.

I'm confused, what does goosed by a hot blonde mean in Chuffy speak? ;)

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Crackle said:
I'm confused, what does goosed by a hot blonde mean in Chuffy speak? ;)

I like number 4 best....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=goosing

Pffffffttttt OK, I'm really trying to ditch this image now. I'm going back to look at Jiggery's handlebars.

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
Chuffy said:
Ok, this is me waiting for a pickup at Honiton station just after meeting Baggy for the very first time. It had been a long, hilly ride and I'd been goosed by a hot blonde not three hours earlier. No wonder I was looking so damned sexy wrecked.
DSCF0021.jpg

And this is me halfway up the side of the Haldons.

Don't let Snapper37 see this, she might turn...;)

;)

Well that in that one, you look as camp as pink chiffon!!! I prefer a bit of butch myself ;) :biggrin: :tongue: :biggrin:

Crackle said:
I'm confused, what does goosed by a hot blonde mean in Chuffy speak? :sad:
Good grief, what a sheltered life!
She poked me up the bum. While her boyfriend took a picture of us holding the shirt. :ohmy:
And she's blonde and hot. You really don't want to know about the blisters I get...:smile::wacko::tongue:

Top Bottom