Grumpy middle aged men on hybrids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
You cannot force anyone no, but still is very rude, If I’m walking down a country lane and say "good Morning" or "Hello" it is polite to say hello back, I wouldn’t dream of just staring at someone who said, Hello to me whether it be on a bike, jogging, walking or whatever. Clearly they haven’t been brought up with manners, and they don’t cost anything, There free! Who knew?

It is polite, yes, but some people are not polite and some people just don't want to say good morning back to you no matter how many times you see them and give a friendly greeting.
I walk my dog on the same route every morning, at about the same time, I see the same people. There is one man who won't even look at me, let alone say good morning back -I stopped trying the third time he ignored me. And there is a lady with a dog who seems to speak to everyone but me. I don't know what I did to her.
I say "morning" to people because I'm nice and friendly, if they ignore me I say "good morning" back to myself and carry on.
I possibly need therapy for many things, this is not one of them.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
You cannot force anyone no, but still is very rude, If I’m walking down a country lane and say "good Morning" or "Hello" it is polite to say hello back, I wouldn’t dream of just staring at someone who said, Hello to me whether it be on a bike, jogging, walking or whatever. Clearly they haven’t been brought up with manners, and they don’t cost anything, There free! Who knew?

Give over!

BSRU

A Human Being
I saw a grumpy middle aged guy commuting on a fixie with aero bars this morning, probably grumpy becauset despite going down long incline with a nice tailwind they were still grinding and they knew the journey home up that drag was going to be painful.

Top Bottom