Guess my Age

• Thread starter Deleted member 26715
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Can anyone put an age on it, this one is not mine but a library image but mine is the same, just out of curiosity I wondered how old it was

$_86.JPG

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Judging from the graphics I'd say about 2000-2003.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

Just a thought I now know it's 2002, but it has the fixing for discs, isn't that very early to have them?

Jody

Stubborn git
Just a thought I now know it's 2002, but it has the fixing for discs, isn't that very early to have them?

Late 90s was when frames and forks starting having hardware built in for discs but still came with Vs.

Jody

Stubborn git
If weather is better, should be taking it for a ride around Rother Valley trails tomorrow, never been before.

Diggers DH which is the trail on your right as you walk up the hill will be running well as it's completely surfaced. Fort Elbow on your left may be a touch slippy in places after the rain we have had/will be having today. Take a steady run down first as there are a couple of areas that can easily catch you out.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 26715

The brakes, rims & gears have all been updated I think at some point.

southcoast

Über Member
As others have said it’s about 2002/3. I remember test riding one of these back in 2003. I may still have a magazine review of it somewhere.

Top Bottom