guess where i've been for a week...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
... IN LONDON!

Working of course, but can't believe just how many cyclists there are! no wonder there are so many Londoners on here.

and... i didn't see one person RLJ. What are they all moaning about over in Commuting?

next time i'm taking my bike.

asterix

Comrade Member
London?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
all right all right, i've been at the Strand, right outside Trafalgar square and they put me in a posh hotel on Leicester Square. Must admit i was looking at all the cyclists wondering if any of you were riding past me. :biggrin:

it's a novelty for me coz i never get to go.

and the other thing i noticed is... you all cycle to work in your work clothes and just roll your trousers up! :tongue:

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
nope, it was the radisson.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
buggi said:
and the other thing i noticed is... you all cycle to work in your work clothes and just roll your trousers up! :tongue:

Yuk....sweaty smelly lot......
We have proper commuters and smelly students up 'ere ! :biggrin:

jonesy

Guru
London has been one of the few success stories we've had for cycling. We really should be shouting about it from the rooftops. Not only has there been a very large increase in cycling, but this has largely been achieved without lots of cycling specific infrastructure- it is mostly on-road. Traditionally people have tended to associate high levels of cycling in the UK with Oxford and Cambridge, posh students etc, so councils in other cities have assumed it didn't apply to them; yet now we've got lots of people in London cycling, so it can be done anywhere else!

Top Bottom