Gumtree listing * BEWARE *

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So newfhouse, how does your Pros and Cons list look?
Or just a knee jerk reaction?
You're stuck at home, spend a minute or two, think about it.
Even a knee jerk reaction comes from somewhere. What's your unreasoned objection?
You could always shade your introduction of all those measures with a requirement that folk should have paperwork to prove that they have washed their curtains every year. This would be logged. And the paperwork checked/authorised annually by the postman.

COYS

So would mountain bikes need a SORN as they're meant to be off road?

classic33

Leg End Member
Well I think this thread is one of two things, it's either the OP is a Scout & wants to earn their Busy Body badge, or the OP is the seller & doesn't want to put it in the For Sale section & thinks putting it in Bike buying section will get more views.
If he's also got a Vango Arrow 200 tent up for sale, you could well be right.

Edited due to formatting not being kept.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

Bargain here, I've emailed to ask where the rest of it is & whether it's a result of leaving it out in the rain.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/classic-...409767?hash=item3b465a8c67:g:e-QAAOSwkBteqfl1

D

Deleted member 26715

I have an old Kona Kahuna which has been hung in our shed for a couple of years but I'm frightened to list it now in case I get pulled up by the Bizzies, I only just got away with that murder last week because they were so busy dealing with bikes with rusty chains that are for sale.

Top Bottom