Guy Martin

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IncoherentJeff

Thanks for the reminder chief, fingers crossed I can find C4 on Irish TV! Otherwise I'll just have to hope its on the C4 website when I get back.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
just so long as he doesn't start asking stupid questions like...

So, what 'appens then? you put the spanner on the nut and turn it, does that tighten the nut? grand!
And if you turn it t'other way.... what 'appens then then?

:stop:

Guy Guy Guy.... we worked out how to turn the telly on and change the channel... we really don't need spoon feeding the bleeding obvious!

other than that... i quite like him too.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
just so long as he doesn't start asking stupid questions like...

So, what 'appens then? you put the spanner on the nut and turn it, does that tighten the nut? grand!
And if you turn it t'other way.... what 'appens then then?

:stop:

Guy Guy Guy.... we worked out how to turn the telly on and change the channel... we really don't need spoon feeding the bleeding obvious!

other than that... i quite like him too.
He does ask some obvious ones!

Should be an interesting series. Hopefully

Wonder if 'Mave' will be involved - just hope for his sake, there's no home-preserved Baked Beans this time.......

Plus;
There's an intriguing looking James May programme on Friday evening
Do you all remember his 'Toy Stories' series?? (Lego house, Plastecine Flower Garden, Meccano bridge, Airfix Spitifre, etc...)

In this new programme, he makes a full-size Meccano motor-bike (barring engine, gearbox, wheels, tyres, etc..) & takes it round the TT course!!!

BBC2 on Friday

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03njvbz

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
On now.

Bump

Top Bottom