Gypsy Invasion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JPBoothy

JPBoothy

Veteran
Okay Okay enough, I'm sorry that I ever mentioned it :cry: Apparently they have now moved on so we can all get back to talking about bikes again :bicycle:

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats

Levo-Lon

Guru
Massive and ignorant stereotyping there, but not unexpected. Of course non-travellers never defraud anyone and are all beyond reproach. That Bernie Madoff, I bet he was a traveller too.

odd isn't it miss wonderfull. When i posted a few weeks back stereo typing frudulant gypsies and saying how they rob our old folk YOU liked the post..sod off

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
Then if you say no they come back in the middle of the night and nick 'em!:giggle:
That is exactly what happened to a friend who didn't want to give away the car battery that they used to prop their gate open. It was gone less than 24 hours after they were told 'no'. The site was not far from where my friend lived, and they also got clothes stolen from their washing line in the middle of the night.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
That is exactly what happened to a friend who didn't want to give away the car battery that they used to prop their gate open. It was gone less than 24 hours after they were told 'no'. The site was not far from where my friend lived, and they also got clothes stolen from their washing line in the middle of the night.
Was probably those Romanian immigrants, not the gypsies....

Drago

Legendary Member
The Romans again? Thought we were gonna nuke 'em?

Andy_R

Oh, and ffs, what sort of idle UKIP slut leaves their washing out overnight....(using genuine UKIP terminology here, so please don't flame me for @YellowTim 's political views and preachings)

Andy_R

Whereas the Romulans are the future.
Oooooo...dont't get me started about them....coming from a distant future, stealing all our future....taking our future off good honest working lads and lasses who don't have a future to look forward to.....something should be done about that.....we need a party to stop it. Future Users Can't Keep You Out Unnecesarily has a good soundbite....what do we all think?

Top Bottom