had anyone gone faster/further with an electric bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

I'm guessing its the former :laugh: she's got the fastest ebike on the busway that I've seen, despite her relaxed position but an illegal e bike is better IMHO than a legal car :okay:

Disagree. If she hits someone, she's in for a world of pain.

Slick

Guru
I'm guessing its the former :laugh: she's got the fastest ebike on the busway that I've seen, despite her relaxed position but an illegal e bike is better IMHO than a legal car :okay:
Definitely.

dodgy

It may be legal. Everyone assumes it must be illegal if they manage to pass them. Lol

No, you said an illegal ebike is better than a legal car. It isn't with respect to what will happen to the user if they fark up.

Charlie Alliston - not ebike, but think about it.

dodgy

No I didn't.
Apologies, replied to wrong post :wacko:

What goo_mason said. On the flat I am usually doing a little above the 15.5mph cut-off, so dont tell to use the motor as much.

However on the hills and into headwinds, when I would really struggle - I just struggle a lot less with the eco setting, especially coming home after a day's work.

I know I am doing something wrong, as I still sweat a lot, but the stress of getting home really knackered (despite only commuting 1/2 a week) and the leaving work thinking 'crap its a long 17 miles' is massively reduced. So from that perspective a win.

I know I am doing something wrong, as I still sweat a lot, but the stress of getting home really knackered (despite only commuting 1/2 a week) and the leaving work thinking 'crap its a long 17 miles' is massively reduced. So from that perspective a win.
Yes, you're doing it wrong. Put it in turbo mode! :laugh:

Top Bottom