Haha road/place names?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gunk

Guru
Just down the road from me

FE840D32-5B84-44E7-BDFA-409AAF999C7D.jpeg

presta

Guru
I've just planned the itinerary for my next tour:

Runwell to Work up Thurston go to Queens Head for Beer. Booze Over Andover. Go to The Bog and Affpiddle. (Find Willey Blubberhouses and Pulham Outwell in order to avoid Wetton Pant.) Booze Moor, Affpiddle again. After Farewell, call to see the Exe. Dornoch Knock, Greet The Quarry, Talke Sweetham Hope for Ryde and Lickey End. Booze Moor, Oghill Six Mile Bottom and Gooseham, then follow the Exe Upper Ratley Stepps via Stanah Liftondown Undy avoiding Fallin Over, then Bedham. Tongue Lower Down and Tickhill Chester Bitteswell then either Limpley Stoke, or else Down Thomas and Settle for Kippen Great Snoring first, then Harden later and Slip End Upper Chute and Bangor. Afterwards, either Chapel Amble Backe Holme Earley, or else Feering Ugley Nasty Maidens and The Mumbles, Dalally and then find Seaton Park Bottack to avoid Angram Moor Row. Pityme Morningside, Hedon Acre and Poles Soar.

Mike_P

Guru
Probably a listed building due to ancient light over the door originally fitted with a red bulb:laugh:

Chislenko

Veteran
There are quite a few holiday rents in Wales called Ty Bach.

Most of these I would imagine are owned by people from outside Wales but trying to make it Welsh sounding.

Yes the two words do mean small house but in Wales a ty bach is a toilet.

Always Cross

Veteran
I went through Sodom on Saturday but there was no sign so I took a photo of it off a map perhaps one wants to admit living there.Currently cycling to all towns and villages in Wiltshire lots of funny ones. Tiddlywink, Cuckoo’s knob Just a couple of funny ones . 168 villages done 800 to go.

Top Bottom