Hair decoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

I was out in the garden earlier, collecting some veg for today. Lots of lovely courgettes, broccoli, spinach beet, rhubarb.. lovely stuff!

Back in the house I walked past a mirror. I spotted I had some new hair decoration.

A big, fat, juicy green caterpillar.

There it was, making its way across me bonce..

Co-ordinated well with my green tee shirt. :biggrin:

taxing

Urgh! I was cycling down a lane the other day just after a bit of rain and there were all these hairy black caterpillars crossing at exactly the same place in a line, it reminded me of the Ugly Bug Ball song.

Arch

Married to Night Train
All in a day's work, ma'am...

Apparently, on holiday, one of the others was watching a big black beetle cross the road up ahead, all up on it's tippy toes, scuttling, and then I promptly ran it over, flat. :blush:

We imagined it peeling itself up, shaking itself and then waving a tiny angry fist at my retreating form....

Walking along a quiet woodland path the other day - we must have been the first to pass that way for hours, and the spiders had strung their webs across every few feet. Every few steps it was "you've got a spider in your hair"; "you've got a spider on your nose"; "you've got a spider on your chin"; "you've got a spider on your ear" etc. etc.

I think I know now, how Robert the Bruce must have made out...

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
always use to have to check my dinner when we had an allotment when i was a kid as mum never removed all the hidden bugs in the veg mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was out in the garden earlier, collecting some veg for today. Lots of lovely courgettes, broccoli, spinach beet, rhubarb.. lovely stuff!

Back in the house I walked past a mirror. I spotted I had some new hair decoration.

A big, fat, juicy green caterpillar.

There it was, making its way across me bonce..

Co-ordinated well with my green tee shirt. :biggrin:

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
Better to find it in your hair now than half of it in a courgette later
blush.gif

Top Bottom