Halfords & Wiggle - seriously WTF?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sloth

Yes it is!

Sloth

You were claiming or at the very least inferring, that being unhappy in a job excused being impatient or impolite to customers.
It doesn't was what I was saying.

Sloth

You've waited a month to come back and start an argument? Nothing else to do this week eh?

Not at all, plenty to do thanks, that's why I have only just been actively back on the forum recently, just responding as soon as I saw the last reply.
I don't live on here you know?
It's not hard really. :okay:

Tribansman

Veteran
You were claiming or at the very least inferring, that being unhappy in a job excused being impatient or impolite to customers.
It doesn't was what I was saying.

Does for me.

If I knew someone had been impatient or impolite to me as a result of being in a job (out of necessity) that they hated - probably employed by a crappy, uncaring employer - and had little choice about, I'd cut them some slack.

In fact I have - e.g. when grunted at at a checkout at unsocial hours when they've been working a 10 hour shift, or told to 'wait I'm f*** ing busy' by a poor lad who was rushed off his feet in a heaving pub and was one of only two waiters, probably on minimum wage and as he watched everyone else enjoy themselves. We're not all perfect - let's cut people some slack and show some solidarity.

Top Bottom