Hand Drawn Pinarello

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpiste

Guru
Like a full sleeve tattoo for your bike but....

Far, far more cool:becool:
You do realise there are now guys thinking, mmmm, maybe I could do that to my old...

avecReynolds531

Veteran
That's beautiful. Congratulations on such an original and memorable frame finish.

Dario Pegoretti (who made custom frames for top professionals - such as Miguel Indurain - under Pinarello decals) also used to hand paint frames.

I have a real love for late 90's early 00's frames. My dream bike was/is the Pinarello Galileo from 2003. I've owned this bike for more than ten years.

But then on a high speed descent I crashed it and totaled the bike. Me and the frame survived so to turn a negative into a positive I decided to draw on it.

This is the result, I hope you will enjoy looking at the bike ^_^

View attachment 615552

View attachment 615553

View attachment 615554

View attachment 615555

For more info & pics see, https://firewaterboy.com/ or https://www.instagram.com/firewaterboy_art/

Enjoy!
Fantastic!

(although I'm not sure about that seatpost ... ;-) )

OP
OP
FireWaterBoy

FireWaterBoy

Regular
Wow! Looks fantastic!

That's the most personalized bike I think I've ever seen. Congratulations.

Thanks!

You're right it's pretty personalized. It has the climbs I train on (in order so you can actually do the whole route), my rider number when I was a messenger, I put a Buddha on the top tube that says 'be lucky' so I can rub it for good luck, my town is in there more than once, me and my girlfriend are there and also my dog!

I think it will be impossible for me to ever sell this bike.

OP
OP
FireWaterBoy

FireWaterBoy

Regular
That's beautiful. Congratulations on such an original and memorable frame finish.

Dario Pegoretti (who made custom frames for top professionals - such as Miguel Indurain - under Pinarello decals) also used to hand paint frames.
View attachment 617240 View attachment 617241

Really nice. Especially the first one. Thanks for posting!

Top Bottom