handle bars are full

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Topeak do one (bar xtender I think ) and i think Minoura do the space grip too, there' other ones too.

gambatte

Middle of the pack...
I was going to say the minoura accessory bar. Mines just falen to pieces after about 4 years.
If there is alot to get on the bars I did see one alternative - so long as theres plenty of spacers under the stem.
A second angled stem, angled downward and a section of handlebar. Lights etc can go on this.
Spotted it on a site about touring bikes, along with some weird handlebars alternatives
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?page_id=148091

I was going to say the minoura accessory bar. Mines just falen to pieces after about 4 years.
If there is alot to get on the bars I did see one alternative - so long as theres plenty of spacers under the stem.
A second angled stem, angled downward and a section of handlebar. Lights etc can go on this.
Spotted it on a site about touring bikes, along with some weird handlebars alternatives
http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?page_id=148091

SJS perhaps?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Too much clutter. You need a Garmin for Strava and two or three front lights (including backup). Bells, cameras, whistles and phones are a no no :laugh:

buddha

Veteran
Blimey, with all that, where does he put his hands?

PpPete

Legendary Member
Some (most) of those look a bit steep for my pocket

When you spend out for lots of handlebar accessories you need to factor in the cost of mounting them all.
KISS works for me. Garmin and one back-up light is quite enough on the bars.
The main light is usually on the fork crown (or on the low-riser mount if I'm not using the dyno)

Although I do sometimes use something rather like this under the bars so as to hold a small cheap bar bag at the right angle so that I can read the route sheet/map pinned to the top of it. It's a bit flimsy to hang any thing chunky off.

Putting a phone on the handlebars? Why FFS?

Top Bottom