Handlebar Bike bag, suggestions?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
That's a Topeak bag, if it's as good as the rest of Topeak's products it'll be good.

toffee

Guru
Anyone have any bags by Tourguide?

I'm looking to buy this one
https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/handlebar-bags/127-tourguide-handlebar-bag
to place my Canon 5D MKIV with a 24-70mm lens in.

I have one of those.

The only down side is that it does not have a very strong back where the bracket attaches to it. It therefore hangs down slightly. I have therefore taken to only put light things in it. I would certainly not put 5kg in it Also its not waterproof even with the supplied cover

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Have you looked at Ortlieb? I have a Classic 6 which has given 10+ years service. My daughter keeps nicking it. A friend has a newer sleeker version with a ‘Smart phone’ sleeve on top so you can navigate by phone and it’s big enough for maps.

nickAKA

Über Member
Anyone have any bags by Tourguide?

I'm looking to buy this one
https://www.topeak.com/global/en/products/handlebar-bags/127-tourguide-handlebar-bag
to place my Canon 5D MKIV with a 24-70mm lens in.

I've been using that model on the hybrid for about 6 years, still looks like new, all the zips & straps are sound so it's resilient enough. Can't say too much about how waterproof it is as the worst I've experienced is a heavy shower (which it is fine in with the supplied raincover). Bounces around a bit on lumpy terrain but the bracket is decent. It's a similar size & design to a camera bag with moveable soft dividers inside so you should get all your kit in.

OP
OP
F
Bought the above bag. Takes a lot of room up on my handlebar! But I managed to attach the Garmin attachment back on.....Now to attach a bell (my idea is to attach it to between the handlebars and the top of the post.

May take photos Friday when I should have the bell.

SteveF

That's what I have on the hybrid, very pleased with it.

IMG_20180630_064401.jpg

Top Bottom