Hands-down, this must win the "most baggage" Oscar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jay clock

Massive member

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I am an avid CGOAB follower, and am quite specific about what I follow, and writing style I like. I had never bothered with this journal, but just had a look. Quite genuinely he has at least 5-6 times what the most laden tourist has that I have ever seen.

Main journal https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/?o=2sf&doc_id=21180&v=I2

Set-up https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/pic/?o=2sf&pic_id=3475185&size=large
The chainring in that second photo is a sight to behold!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Is he on tour or moving house?

Facebook-Here-is-something-for-the-non-eca6c5.png

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I gave up trying to read it, and looked at the pictures, which seem rooted in a reality of sorts. Glad he's moving to Amerika. That 1066 stuff will go over great here.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
He is taking part in the worlds strongest man finals this year...

The title meant nothing to me. I keep any eye on his journal but frankly I am lost when I try to understand

You may not be aware, but there has been a couple of discussions on the CGOAB forum about this (& his previous) journal.

From a cycling perspective it may be interesting to have a look and comment on his methods, but I'm not sure it's appropriate from a human perspective.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
You may not be aware, but there has been a couple of discussions on the CGOAB forum about this (& his previous) journal.

From a cycling perspective it may be interesting to have a look and comment on his methods, but I'm not sure it's appropriate from a human perspective.
I have deliberately not discussed the human side. I am genuinely curious as to how he gets going with all that stuff. I will look at CGOAB forum

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Sadly, I have no photos of it, but I did manage to load up my first MTB most impressively in Calais once.
You know those crates of French lager, the ones with 24 little bottles? Half a dozen of those, and a case of Cote du Rhone.
The handling was...interesting, to say the least, and Cantis weren't really up to the job in 1985.

Top Bottom