Hands Free .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ozboz

Guru
Just watched the BBC morning about cycling in London , Will Norman is the main man for cycling in London , he’s being interviewed along side a Superhighway on the Embankment , there were cyclists riding along presumably going to work , the cameraman turned his cameras onto the cyclists riding , one bloke is riding hands free of his handlebars and on his mobile. !! 😂😂

vickster

Legendary Member
Ummm and? :unsure:

Drago

Legendary Member
Just watched the BBC morning about cycling in London , Will Norman is the main man for cycling in London , he’s being interviewed along side a Superhighway on the Embankment , there were cyclists riding along presumably going to work , the cameraman turned his cameras onto the cyclists riding , one bloke is riding hands free of his handlebars and on his mobile. !! 😂😂
If he was rolling a fag and playing Dixie on the harmonica that may have been me.

Slick

Guru
I saw the report, that Dan is a bit of a walloper.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I’ve just started to be able to do it again. I can ride hands free quite confidently on my road bike and MTB, but not so on my hybrid or on my Kingpin. It’s quite liberating being able to do it again.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I’ve just started to be able to do it again. I can ride hands free quite confidently on my road bike and MTB, but not so on my hybrid or on my Kingpin. It’s quite liberating being able to do it again.
If I did it, I'd be liberating my teeth!

A mate of mine used to pretend he was a pro rider on our cycling holidays in Spain. Instead of stopping at summits to put on his windtop, he used to continue to the descent no-handed and fish it out of his back pocket. It used to make me shudder, especially after the time that one of the sleeves got tangled in his front wheel!!!! :eek: (He got away with it, but only just!)

Top Bottom