Hands up the rider.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did Tynan get lost?

Actually I wonder if that is Tynan...he's from E4 innit?

gps315

Über Member
Domeo said:
wearing a cyclechat jersey riding along Hale End Rd approx 8:10 this morning.

Hola.

Where can you get them from then? Must have wear for the summer! When it turns up....

Arch

Married to Night Train
Will1985, a member here organises a batch of stuff everyso often. There may be some spares left over from the last batch, I don't know. Maybe worth PMing him?

I've yet to go out in the full look, I've been in jersey, waterproof and shorts, but the shorts were under my bikesters. Not worn the cap yet...

oh, I see I've been beaten to it....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Anyone in Cheadle village centre (South Manchester) stopped on a phone with a CC top on this week - Weds I think..........?.....Thought it might be JTM, but wasn't.

fossyant said:
Anyone in Cheadle village centre (South Manchester) stopped on a phone with a CC top on this week - Weds I think..........?.....Thought it might be JTM, but wasn't.

Perhaps Tynan cycled up to Manchester.:smile:

Tynan

Veteran
yep, that's me, Hale End road after about 100 yards from my front door and all the way to the end of it at Forest Road and then on to London Bridge

were you the chap on a road bike just reaching the bottom of the hill, I thought I noticed a look

I always wonder where the cyclists heading north are heading for

hola indeed

OP
OP
Domeo

Domeo

Tynan said:
yep, that's me, Hale End road after about 100 yards from my front door and all the way to the end of it at Forest Road and then on to London Bridge

were you the chap on a road bike just reaching the bottom of the hill, I thought I noticed a look

I always wonder where the cyclists heading north are heading for

hola indeed

Yesterday I didn't ride. I was walking along Hale End Road with my daughter to nursery. I was about to turn into Hollywood Way (Rd?). I'm normally walking along with her while pushing my fixed. I'm just up by the station.

After dropping her off I ride down the New Road and onto Forest Road into Tottenham.

Tynan

Veteran
Not my favourite Forest Road, not too bad going into town but I found it too dangerous on the return leg, too many side turnings with idiots pulling out or tunring in, and the rolling road makes for some very quick stretches, and then the lights leading into the city through Dalston used to bore me to tears

I go up Wood Street, Whipps Cross to the Green Man Roundabout, through Leytonstone and Stratford and then Mile End Road all the way in

Amazing....I could go via Hackney but I've avoided that route for a billion years....so it's Leyton High Road past Leyton Tube to Stratford via the 2012 crap and that olde chestnut the Mile End Road.

Top Bottom