Handy bits of Kit - what's yours ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
A snapped frame :biggrin:

6504502201_a05d54def4.jpg

If I could I'd like that a million times. I presume you continued to ride it for several months before you got around to getting it welded?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
pretty much anything you can imagine if you have some handy wood you can strap to the side...
for us it was my light fitting (and more than once with a different bike & different light).

currently my most useful item is my multitool because I keep finding nuts that have worked themselves loose again.
Yeah, I find loose nuts frequently on my commute. I'd wave my multi-tool at them, if I thought it would make them drive safer.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Elastic bands wrapped around the left handlebar, so i can't fail to find them if needed. Though the only thing i've ever used them for was to hold my front light in place when the bracket once gave way.
A fiver and a pound coin in a plastic money/coin bag (the coin makes the bag easier to find in the dark) in case i need to get a taxi or a bus.

Psycolist

NINJA BYKALIST
Been said already but a mobile, never go on a ride without one. I've also made good use of my Topeak Survival tool box, room in there for a pair of surgicals and some self adhesive patches. A very well designed, well equiped and discrete bit of kit.

Sillyoldman

Veteran
My extremity warmers - buff, wind proof gloves, overshoes and being a baldy, wind stopper skull cap for under the helmet. Gadget wise it has to be my Garmin 800.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Does anyone carry one of these? http://www.decathlon.co.uk/3-flares-kit-id_8122643.html Just in case they might fall down a ditch one ride, or get attacked by a "You don't pay effin road tax :cursing:" loony!;)

Top Bottom