Happiness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
A good "pony" taking 30 minutes with a decent magazine to read and no interruptions?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Must be the latter, I don't think you actually need to *read* for the former...

Just noticed my Yule hat is still there, best go and get it surgically removed...

ah, i'm one of those dump and go in 3mins kind of blokes. i don't feel a need to sit and read and bond with my shoot after it's dropped!

Globalti

Legendary Member
What's the best magazine to read?

My regulars: Singletrackworld, Private Eye, Sunday Times colour supplements, Land Rover Owner. I can keep LRO going for a full two-week business trip if I resort to reading all the ads for spare parts etc.

OP
OP
beanzontoast
A comfortable ride.

Having once endured 25 miles on a cheapo gel seat :biggrin: :biggrin: , I know what you mean...

OP
OP
beanzontoast
Disgruntled - BTFB - I like it... Be happy with life and enjoy what you have.

Mrs B has just made me sit through 'Escape to the Country' :biggrin: :biggrin: xx(

Ok, if I had loads of dough, I might want to have a nicer house, but would I really want them to make a tv programme about me looking for it?

Yuk!

beanzontoast said:
Disgruntled - BTFB - I like it... Be happy with life and enjoy what you have.

Mrs B has just made me sit through 'Escape to the Country' :becool: :smile: :smile:

Ok, if I had loads of dough, I might want to have a nicer house, but would I really want them to make a tv programme about me looking for it?

Yuk!
Forget the house - just settle for a new pair of trainers! :sad:

Don't believe BTfB - just wave a ripe chav under his nose to get the true 'KERAaaaaang!' :sad:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think the secret to happiness (still rather illusive a lot of the time) is the epicurean ideas of good friends, enough to get by and knowing about yourself through an analysed life. I do think a lot of it is true and it is remarkable that someone thought that such a very long time ago.

Top Bottom