Happy Cyclists of the A21

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Well that was a nice surprise coming round the complex little bus gyratory/system in Lewisham and seeing Andy pulled over! Got to ride home via Hayes with him, thanks mate!

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
BentMikey said:
Well that was a nice surprise coming round the complex little bus gyratory/system in Lewisham and seeing Andy pulled over! Got to ride home via Hayes with him, thanks mate!

Aaaaaaah i bet people where extremely confused when they went past! (presuming you where riding bent today)

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
BentMikey said:

Pleasure. Must admit I'd been rather dawdling to that point. A killer day in the office left me far from motivated to whip across town, so it was very good to see you. I reckon it cut 10 mins off my remaining ride, which was very much appreciated by Evey who was being haunted at the time...

Tunk: Ooh! Lady! Look mummy. A lady.
Evey: (with certainty) There's no-one there sweetie.
Tunk: There mummy! A lady! Look! Scary lady.
Evey: (with diminished certainty) There's no-one there sweetie.
Tunk: Scared of lady. Help mummy! Scary lady!
Evey: (with considerable certainty) Hello? Andy? Get home NOW!

(and that was where you found me, on the mobile, in Lewisham. ;)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tunk: Is Uncle Ian still here?
Evey: No sweetie
Evey: No Sweetie
Evey: No Sweetie

arallsopp said:
Tunk: Ooh! Lady! Look mummy. A lady.
Evey: (with certainty) There's no-one there sweetie.
Tunk: There mummy! A lady! Look! Scary lady.
Evey: (with diminished certainty) There's no-one there sweetie.
Tunk: Scared of lady. Help mummy! Scary lady!
Evey: (with considerable certainty) Hello? Andy? Get home NOW!

(and that was where you found me, on the mobile, in Lewisham. ;)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Hahahaha! I was wanting to dawdle too, so I only went as slowly as I thought I could get away with next to speedy Andy, and hoping you weren't going to stretch me even further. My legs are certainly feeling it today, I went a lot slower!

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Heads up: Doing the return journey today with Lupin, who has come to work with me for a week. See how strong the A21 draws? People will even do a day's work just to ride it.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Lupin?

arallsopp said:
Heads up: Doing the return journey today with Lupin, who has come to work with me for a week. See how strong the A21 draws? People will even do a day's work just to ride it.

I very nearly went right instead of left outside Bromley South station this morning. It has been confirmed that we will be moving to a Bloomsbury location in the new year, so if I want to cycle all the way I shall have to put some mudguards on the fast bike. See you all in January.

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

BentMikey said:

Lupin.

Sorry. Did nobody else get the message from Admin? Its bring a forumite to work week. Broadly, you find a cyclechatter whose post count is low, and get them to shadow your daily routine until they see the light.

OP
OP
arallsopp

arallsopp

Lol. Nah, only joking. Lupin is a Bromley cyclist that I have been trying to get out on a cyclechat ride since I joined here. He finally ran out of excuses yesterday when bizarre coincidence saw him seconded to my office for a week. Given we live half a mile apart, and now share a desk, there was little point not riding in together.

Today his flatmate joined us as well, so they drove. Silly boys.

Top Bottom