Happy St. George’s Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Happy St. George’s Day folks

BB9A5EF0-F902-43D7-8E94-5C71A52B9AD0.jpeg

:smile:

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
And we have a new Royal Prince, born on St George's Day.
Shame his brother is already called george.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Yes,happy St George's Day to all! Not many flags out here i notice. A small flag was put out of someone's window yesterday but it's not there now. It was one of those free with the Sun newspaper ones. :rolleyes:
Plenty of flags around here, as usual, but mostly Union or Norfolk ones. Probably more EU ones than English!
650px-Flag_of_Norfolk.svg.png

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
[QUOTE 5222717, member: 259"]it's a saint's day for Felix and Fortunatus as well, and I think they're still up for grabs...[/QUOTE]
I would love it if they picked Fortunatus, or something cheeky like Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, but they'd never dare.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Why do we have a Greek-speaking "Turkish" Roman soldier who died in Palestine, as our patron saint. They come over 'ere, stealing our work, killing our dragons...

Could it be that the locals were too busy painting themselves with wode to be bothered killing their own dragons? ;)

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
[QUOTE 5222717, member: 259"]it's a saint's day for Felix and Fortunatus as well, and I think they're still up for grabs...[/QUOTE]
St Happy and St Lucky. At the moment I think we need them rather more than At Farmer or St Dragonslayer.

Top Bottom