Happy St George's Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
FB_IMG_1682234012151.jpg

Happy St George's Day everyone.
What's everyone up to today?
We're walking on the Quantocks first thing, then having a Sunday lunch at the White Horse.

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
FB_IMG_1682226164204.jpg

I'm working 😔

Stephenite

Membå
Happy St. George’s Day from across the North Sea

A81AA02B-C5CC-4E6A-86C0-DB86786A1A5A.jpeg

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was rushing about like a blue arsed fly this morning getting our sales stand at a local Industrial Museum ready for the annual motor show.

I am surprised I didn't actually have a heat haze I was working so hard and when I finally stopped, I realised my fleece and t - shirt was soaking wet (luckily I had a spare 'T')
A bit less beer in future, methinks.😆

Our group has little to do with cars, seeing as it's railway orientated, but it is usually a good event nonetheless and it was interesting to see the various vehicles, be it motor bikes, cars (there seemed to be a disproportionate number of Alvises' and Jaguars', but there were also things like MGs', a Humber, a Rover, the token Hillman Imp, Fords', U.S. convertables with all the '50s' chrome and 'bling', Morrises', BMWs', Bentleys', etc etc. There was even a guy with a Vauxhall Astra, c.1993! 😆), also present were some old fire engines (they are regulars), a Police car and some ex military things.
There were no buses this year though.

St George's Day? Sorry, this is Scotland and never realised, sorry. ☺️

Next up, the model railway exhibition in June!

Last edited:
Top Bottom