Happy St George's Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ashtrayhead

Ashtrayhead

Über Member
Greedo said:
St Andrew would have licked his arse!!!!!

Fixed!;)

theclaud

Openly Marxist
threebikesmcginty said:
I think you'll find if there was a Saint-Off, St George would give St Andrew a right hard kicking - your old boy was a fisherman not a dragon slayer. :biggrin:

To be fair, I think occasionally impaling mythical beasts is a bit of a namby-pamby stroll in the park compared to endless and fruitless winters on a North Sea trawler. And I'm English. I like St George's Day though, because it reminds me to get out and look for these. ;)

Greedo

theclaud said:
To be fair, I think occasionally impaling mythical beasts is a bit of a namby-pamby stroll in the park compared to endless and fruitless winters on a North Sea trawler. And I'm English. I like St George's Day though, because it reminds me to get out and look for these. :biggrin:

;)

killiekosmos

Veteran
Happy St George's Day to our southern neighbours.

You should get it made into a public holiday. We are part way there with St Andrew's Day - it is a public holiday but you have to use a day's leave to take it!

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's my birthday. I got a Powerball, a buff, a new wallet, an Andy Goldsworthy picture book and a Jeremy Clarkson book.

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Globalti said:
It's my birthday. I got a Powerball, a buff, a new wallet, an Andy Goldsworthy picture book and a Jeremy Clarkson book.

Congratulations on the first four...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Globalti said:
Feck! Is that some kind of technicolour yawn?

Could be I suppose!

Chicken-Balti-600.jpg

Glow Balti, see.

Top Bottom